Banner Denny

Tweets

Jorge Lorenzo, I was deliberately jump

Jorge Lorenzo did celebrate at Jerez on April 3, then by jumping into the lake that is in the middle of the circuit after winning the Spanish GP wet race. The same is done on last season when the winner in front of the public itself.

"I'm celebrating with the fans and I asked them if I jump or not? They said yes, so I jumped - Jorge Lorenzo"

However, there is an intriguing question about the celebration last week. Whether it was Yamaha rider jump or was he slipped after recording a second win in a row at home?

In the last season, Lorenzo immediately jumped into the lake after winning the race. He should get help because the action was heavy leather jacket because it makes it difficult to swim.

Then, last week, Lorenzo returned to a similar action. Though not appear dominant and more because of "help" its rivals who have an accident, the former double world champion 250 cc class is still making the same celebration.

However, this time Lorenzo apparently slipped while running to the lake. Then came the question, whether Lorenzo was deliberately jump or was he had wanted to quit but slipped and eventually plunged into the lake.

"I'm celebrating with fans. I enjoyed having fun with the fans, and I asked them, 'Do I jump or not?'" said Lorenzo.

"They said, 'Yes." So, I jumped. "

With victory on the second series MotoGP 2011, Lorenzo is now collecting 45 points and lead the standings. He was nine points ahead of Pedrosa, who this time had to be content to be runner-up at Jerez.

Banner Denny